Wednesday 28 July 2010

haaa the holliday

The holiday finally, well looks like I'm taking my arm bands and my passport and going on holiday... for 2-3 weeks! Yes I'm saying two to three because on the third week i will (hopefully) have Internet, but as i am an extremely sexy man i may well be hanging out will some Spanish girls (yes i am going to Spain and i don't want to see a single one of you!). However the moment has been prepared for, I've left two highly trained monkeys to look after the site which hopefully will work. The monkeys are called J.J. and Wittyreviewer.So as i said I've go a plain to catch byeeeeee!

Liam Hackett

1 comment:

  1. Ah... I guess I could be thought of as a highly trained monkey! xD Hope you have an awesome vacation!
    P.S. Thanks for the big box of bananas you sent me directly from Africa! =P

    ReplyDelete